Now, post ideas for the rest of the month. Any ideas? Anything you'd like to see? Please leave a comment. I can definitely tell you there will be posts on:
- Moving House with M.E. ~ this will be from the perspective of a severe sufferer and her carer/fiance so if you have any tips or other views please comment or email me and i'll include them in the post.
- A Giveaway ~ I'm keeping this one under wraps but it's going to be a gud'un and absolutely perfect for spoonies.
- Favourite TV Series & Episodes ~ I know us poorlies get through a lot of TV so we thought we'd share our favourites that we don't mind watching over and over again. We'd love to hear any reccomendations you have.
- Spoonie Friendly Recipes ~ So far, we have shared our delicious everything free Avocado Cake and my favourite everything free Microwave Crumble. Still to come, we're going to be sharing 4 yummy porridge/oatmeal recipes, a chia pudding and my tapioca recipe.
- Holy Grail ~ I thought it was about time i shared all the things that get me through each day. I have a feeling this one's going to be really helpful for other spoonies and maybe people looking for spoonie friendly gifts.