For those who don't know, for M.E. awareness month (May) I am writing a post, despite my severe illness, every single day. I'm doing this to raise money and awareness for the neurological chronic illness M.E. and the charity Invest In M.E.in the hope that one day we may find a cure. So, I'd really love if you'd head over to my JustGiving page and sponsor me throughout this challenge. Thank you.
- Help me at that 'time of month' - Fortunately (or not from how you see it) I don't have it very often but, still, when I do it's horrible that Michael has to help me sort it out.
- Empty my comode - This is the worst one for me, but needs must. I have a comode in our bedroom so I don't make myself feel incredibly awful for having to keep going to the bathroom. However, this means someone has to empty it and that someone is Michael. It sucks.
- Cook dinner every. single. day. I wish so much that i could cook for him or at least, that we had enough money to get a takeaway every now and again. I know that sometimes he just really doesn't want to cook but has to.
- Clean the flat. It drives me mad that i can't just get up and run the hoover round, just the little things. But, no, Michael has to do it all and there's no chance of divvying up responsibilities. We also have a black malting dog on a cream carpet, so lets say that hoovering takes 3 times as long as normal and there's no letting up.Washing, dusting, hoovering, dishes, bathroom, looking after me, cooking dinner, it takes up so much time.
- Deal with me. When i say this, i mean to say that looking after someone else isn't easy, especially when they suffer from anorexia on top of that. There is a lot of emotional shit to deal with and it ain't easy.
So, please, next time you judge us or someone else, think first, and if you're still going to be a dick, be a dick somewhere else. Thank you very much.